Hacienda Sac Chich by Reyes Ríos & Larraín Arquitectos
Located in Acanceh, Mexico, Hacienda Sac Chich was designed by Reyes Ríos + Larraín Arquitectos in 2010.
The architecture of this house is an antithesis to the style and language of the old henequen hacienda. The coating with chukum-cement has impermeable properties and contributes a natural color and organic texture, visual and haptic properties for which we have used it as sole finish material for floors, walls, and roofs.
More from my site
- Warm and Stylish Home Blending With a Variety of Textures and Materials: TB-1602 by Craft Arquitectos
- Stunning Summer House With Beach View Inspiring Serenity: Rabanua by DX Arquitectos
- Stunning Private Residence With Spectacular Views Over The Ocean: Casa Paracas by RRMR Arquitectos
- MZ House by CHK arquitectura
- Stylish Mexican Home Defined by Powerful Indoor-Outdoor Interplay
- Bright and Sustainable Two-Storey Home Displaying a Contemporary-Elegant Style