Moses Bridge by RO&AD Architecten
Located in Halsteren, Netherlands, Moses Bridge was designed by RO&AD Architecten.
The project is elegant and it solves without damaging the beauty of the evironment.
The name is a tribute to the passage in the Biblical narrative of the escape of the Isralites, led by Moses ( Crossing of the Red Sea).
Photos: RO&AD Architecten
More from my site
- Yusuhara Wooden Bridge Museum by Kengo Kuma
- Erasmusbrug by Ben van Berkel
- Villa Hendrikx by 70F Architecture
- Contemporary Renovation of a Spacious House by Zecc Architects
- Contemporary One-Room Family Home Defying a Common Lifestyle: House by Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Modern Backyard Design for Outdoor Experiences: Hillarys by Ritz Exterior Design