Myoora Road Residence by Vincent Interlandi
Myoora Road Residence, this family residence is located in Toorak, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
This stunning two story contemporary property features upstairs 4 double bedrooms (2 with ensuites), study or 5th bedroom and family bathroom.
The house comprises an entrance foyer, a powder room, a large formal sitting room, a hostess kitchen, an expansive dining and informal sitting room overlooking a large beautiful private garden, a swimming pool and fantastic entertaining area.
The house in currently for sale and was designed by Vincent Interlandi.
Photos courtesy of RT Edgar
More from my site
- Fresh and Stylish Home Inspiring Tranquility: Merricks House by Robson Rak Architects
- Sustainable and Functional Single-Family Home Unveiling a Comfortable Lifestyle
- Bright and Sustainable Two-Storey Home Displaying a Contemporary-Elegant Style
- “Pamela Anderson” Home in Melbourne
- 5 Manor Street in Brighton
- New York Style Warehouse Conversion in Melbourne