A Penthouse with a Backyard in Tribeca
This Penthouse with a backyard is located in Tribeca, a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York and is a rare oasis for outdoor lovers.
This lovely penthouse is fully renovated with the finest finishes, and features grand scale rooms including five bedrooms, soaring, a master bedroom suite with an attached sun-filled terrace, panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, four exposures and custom built-in storage throughout.
The elevator opens onto a private entry foyer and then step through the doors into a gorgeous living room.
Windowed French doors lead to the focal point of the residence, a magnificent terrace with south and west exposures and direct views of the Hudson River.
Double-height sitting room and informal dining room affords gorgeous views of the water and skyline and the kitchen is fully equipped.
Adjacent to the living room is a large home office/bedroom with full bath and laundry area.
On the opposite end of the living room is a spacious dining room embellished with strategic lighting and then you enter in the master bedroom and the master bath.
Exiting the master bedroom, you enter an impressive double-height vestibule and the apartment is connected to various iPads docked in the house and you can see the security cameras from your iPhone even if you are not at home.
This stunning house is currently for sale for $14,000,000 million.
Photos courtesy of Douglas Elliman Real Estate
More from my site
- Vibrant and Colorful Apartment Design Offering Spectacular Views Over Manhattan
- Luxury Hotel and Resort Meet Exquisite Design Details: The One & Only, The Palm in Dubai
- Two-Story Penthouse with Stunning Roof Terraces and Swimming Pool in Tribeca
- Warm and Stylish Home Blending With a Variety of Textures and Materials: TB-1602 by Craft Arquitectos
- Stylish and Cozy Apartment With Original Hardwood Beams of The Old Warehouse: En Vogue in Tribeca
- Phenomenal Five-Story Penthouse in Tribeca