Two in One Residence
“One warehouse, Two titles, Two houses to be sold as One”, this residence Two in One is located in Fitzroy, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
With this two separate homes, you can have different choices to live in one or rent the other, you can work in one or live in the other or rent them both and if you have kids they can stay in one house and you in the other .
Each residence has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living with great northerly light and balconies, a roof deck, a garden.
The interior of the residence is hip and stylish with rich wood floors and
It going up for auction as soon as possible.
Photos courtesy of realestate.com.au
More from my site
- Fresh and Stylish Home Inspiring Tranquility: Merricks House by Robson Rak Architects
- Bright and Sustainable Two-Storey Home Displaying a Contemporary-Elegant Style
- Robust and Inviting Private Residence Flooded With Natural Light and Fresh Air: Park House by Fox Johnston
- Modern Addition to Heritage Home in Sydney: House Leichhardt by Rolf Ockert Design
- Sustainable and Functional Single-Family Home Unveiling a Comfortable Lifestyle
- Warm and Stylish Home Blending With a Variety of Textures and Materials: TB-1602 by Craft Arquitectos