Villa Dirickz: A Modern Castle in Brussels
This Modern Castle is located in Sint-Genesius-Rode, a city on the periphery of Brussels, Belgium. The residence was completed in 1933 and was designed by famous Belgian Architect Marcel Leborgne, one of the founders of Modernism in Belgium. The construction started in 1929 and the renovation took two years to complete this stunning villa of modernism once again habitable, fully fitted and decorated for a new owner. The house features an indoor swimming pool, an elevator and were added four bedrooms just because before it was just one The 10,700 square-foot villa sits on a 5 acres lot and until to be purchased in 2007 was for sale for an undisclosed price.
Photos courtesy of Alexander’s Houses
More from my site
- Spacious Single Floor Residence With Transparent Glass Walls and a Modern Interior: GENETS 3 by AABE
- Creative and Carefully Crated Home Extension in Palma de Mallorca by GRAS Arquitectos
- Villa V in T by Beel & Achtergael Architects
- Impressive Green Roofed Residence by Ciel Rouge
- Dupli Casa by J. Mayer H.
- H3 by 314 Architecture Studio