Albatross Residence by Bayden Goddard Design Architects
Albatross Residence, this beautiful house was designed by Bayden Goddard Design Architects to accommodate a growing family, multiple guests and frequent entertaining.
Situated on an exclusive residential street on Mermaid Beach in Queensland, Australia, the entry to the residence is via a recycled timber colonnade and gatehouse that grants covered access to both wings of the house.
The house features six bedrooms, six bathrooms and the privacy is ensured and natural light is made abundant as the open tread stair is backlight entirely by opaque glazing.
Voted the House of the Year 2009 is created a tropical, modern and comfortable ambience.
External finishes of recycled timber, natural stone, and copper allow the property to further develop character over time.
The property was offered for $18,000,000 million and was the most expensive property purchase in Queensland.
Photos by: Remco Jansen
More from my site
- Quirky and Vibrant Hotel in Australia Displaying Colorful Decorative Elements: QT Gold Coast by Nic Graham
- Modern Backyard Design for Outdoor Experiences: Hillarys by Ritz Exterior Design
- Treetops Residence by Artas Architects & Planners
- Flawless Dream Home: Two Storey Promenade Residence by BGD Architects
- Patane Residence by Bureau^Proberts
- Inspiring Contemporary Home Design Defined by a Captivating Indoor-Outdoor Experience