Gayton Road Residence by Richard Paxton
Gayton Road Residence was designed by architect Richard Paxton and his wife Heidi Locher.
This contemporary home is a 6,400 square foot and features five bedrooms.
The residence has a best part and that it revolves around a spectacular 40ft double-volume reception room. This room has two glass rooflights which, when open, transform the space into an open-air courtyard.
Located in Hampstead Village, an area of North London, UK, the house is currently for sale for £7,95 million, or around $12,5 million.
Photos courtesy of TheModernHouse
More from my site
- Hillgate Street Residence by Seth Stein Architects
- Spacious Single Floor Residence With Transparent Glass Walls and a Modern Interior: GENETS 3 by AABE
- Spectacular 3 Bedroom Apartment in Prince Edward Mansions, London
- Hyde Park Townhouse by SHH Architects
- Creative and Carefully Crated Home Extension in Palma de Mallorca by GRAS Arquitectos
- Queens Park Residence in London